Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Artist Manager Looking for serious artists, Singers message me

This is a discussion on Artist Manager Looking for serious artists, Singers message me within the Talent Search forums, part of the Exchange And Promotion category; I am a young artist manager with contacts within the major record labels, notably RCA records at Sony music. If ...

UKMusic.com Bronze Member

Artist Manager Looking for serious artists, Singers message me

I am a young artist manager with contacts within the major record labels, notably RCA records at Sony music. If you believe you have the talent that with the right promotion & management could progress in the industry please message me for more info.

Daniel Campbell

im very serious artist... im not a singer im a rapper producer songwriter... i have very distinct style check out my particulars below and let me know what you thing .... safe brother...

[LINK TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK!!]
    http://bit.ly/h3sxGs
    This is a Free Dowmload of Track 'DIRTBAGS' from my forthcoming Mixtape/Street Album 'THE VICE'
    (Performed By Dreamkidd and Featuring voclas from Sara Fawcitt )
    (Production by Cryda Luv Refix of Daft Punk's Tron Legacy Theme Score)
    Follow Dreamkidd @DREAMKIDDMC
    DREAMKIDD (Dreamkiddmc) on Twitter

DREAMKIDD RAPPER/PRODUCER/SONGWRITER EMERGING OUT OF LONDON, UK... A VERY UNIQUE ARTIST WHO COMBINES HIS VIVID RAPPING STYLE AND ATTUNED LYRICAL ABILITY WITH SOME HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL PRODUCTION... COMBINING 80s NEWWAVE INFLUENCE BY THE LIKES OF DEPCHE MODE, DURAN DURAN, EURHYTHMIC AND PET SHOP BOYS WITH HIPHOP AND ELECTRO.... CULTIVATING A TOTALLY FRESH SIGNATURE SOUND.

THE MIXTAPE ITS SELF WILL BE A FIRST GLACE AT WHAT MAKES THIS HIGHLY CREATIVE, SOMETIMES SINISTER, YET UNMISTAKABLY TALENTED INDIVIDUAL TICK!! FEATURING SOME STUNNING SELF PRODUCED TRACKS ...

FOLLOW DREAMKIDD ON TWITTER
    DREAMKIDD (Dreamkiddmc) on Twitter

HEAR LATEST TRACK FROM DREAMKIDD ON SOUNDCLOUD DREAMKIDD's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

'LIKE' DREAMKIDD FACEBOOK PAGE
    dreamkidd - Musician/Band - Genre: NEWWAVE-SYNTHPOP-TRASHTALK-GLAMRAP - Hometown: LONDON | Facebook

LAUNCHING VERY SOON
    Untitled Document

Thank You for Your Support

DREAMKIDD

if your interested in a songwriter look at my website wandolyrics.co.uk or even if you just want to see my potential. i also am a singer that just hasnt taken off yet my website shows my youtube page.... look forward to hearing from you again

Like your style mate, great sound :-)

DON KRUZE RAPPER/SONGWRITER EMERGING OUT OF LONDON, UK,ONLY 17... A VERY UNIQUE ARTIST WHO COMBINES HIS NATURAL RAPPING STYLE AND ATTUNED LYRICAL ABILITY WITH SOME HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL PRODUCTION... COMBINING 90s HIP-HOP INFLUENCE BY THE LIKES OF B.I.G, TUPAC,EMINEM AND DR DRE WITH GRIME,POP AND R&B.... CULTIVATING A TOTALLY FRESH SIGNATURE SOUND.

THE MIXTAPE ITS SELF WILL BE A FIRST GLACE AT WHAT MAKES THIS HIGHLY CREATIVE, SOMETIMES SINISTER, YET UNMISTAKABLY TALENTED INDIVIDUAL TICK!! FEATURING SOME STUNNING SELF PRODUCED TRACKS ...

FOLLOW DON KRUZE ON TWITTER
    Don Kruze (BamBamKruze) on Twitter

'LIKE' Don Kruze FACEBOOK PAGE
    Don Kruze - Musician/Band - Genre: Hip-Hop - Hometown: SOUTH LONDON | Facebook

MIXTAPE COMING VERY SOON

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

DON KRUZE

13 year old singer/songwriter lily brooke

Quote Originally Posted by Influential View Post
    I am a young artist manager with contacts within the major record labels, notably RCA records at Sony music. If you believe you have the talent that with the right promotion & management could progress in the industry please message me for more info.

Daniel Campbell
    Hi my name is Lily Brooke please see and here the songs i have composed and sung at

http://www.youtube.com/user/lilybrooke13#p/a/u/2/-VICpAumzKU

I have seven more songs left to put on which will be on very soon. the link will have to go in your URLthankyou

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Daniel Campbell
    Hi my name is lily check out my songs on

YouTube - Kanaal van lilybrooke13

thankyou
    Kiddieboi likes this.

Mr. Daniel Campbell:

Hello, Mr. Daniel Campbell, my name is J.J Thompson. I am a young singer song writer who has had the opportunity to sing in front of large crowds in Southern America. I have also acted in Soap Operas due to the fact that I am bilingual (English/Spanish). I am sure that I have what it takes to be taken to the next level. If you would be kind enough to give me your email, I would gladly appreciate it, so that I can send you my music. Without further due, I hope you have a great day.

Sincerely,
    J.J Thompson

Hey,

I'm Wanderer, a Birmingham based Musician.
    Check out my website, i have just released by first mixtape - Vol 1: Roadmaps For The Soul
    It's a free download, would like it if you'd check it out and just let me know what you think.

Wanderer

Hello Daniel, Please check out my work at www.reverbnation.com/charlottehenry Always looking for ways to get heard promoted and out there! Hope to hear from you soon Regards Charlotte

Daniel Campbell
    Hi.... i know im replying a little to late, just curious if your offer is still available.
    im a singer/songwriter. i like all types of genres, which makes me unique in my style of singing and songwriting.
    Jazz
    Hiphop
    R&B
    Funk
    House
    Electro
    I write songs sometimes based on what i feel but most of the time its all just fiction.

hello mate i am very interested i think i have the right talent 've never really performed in front of loads of people but plenty of people said i have talent and also cause im 17 it would be great for me and learn more and become a much greater sing furthermore i am a good dancer and if i was to perform for hundreds of people it would be more entertaining and more lively if you would like to see any videos message me back and i would happily send you them

DC
    great post, nice to see people using ukmusic to get signed. Quite a few now famous artists go known via this forum years back

Hi, I think I have what you may love. Am looking for someway forward, have collected a good catalogue, I play and write alone, female, soul r'n'b/rock, fresh energetic dancer too, am a great artist, just don't quite know where to go from here. Can you help?? S'tha.

Singer

Hello this might be a bit late but it is worth a try! (: I am Rose Eastment i am from Bristol and am a 15 nearly 16 year old performer and i want to make it professionally i have many skills i can get up on stage and sing,dance and act! i have done many singing competitions which have been a great experience one in which BGT runners up signature told me i am going to go far as a singer and i am hoping that i do. I also received a west end scholarship last summer in the west end which was a great experienced especially singing on the actual stage was a moment i will never forget. I am very determined and i know what i was from live and i really do want a carer as a singer. i Don't have a main Genre as i can sing from pop to musical ect i am young so i can be moulded.I may not make it as big as someone like rhianna but i would like to be able to try but without someone's help i know that i wont be able to make it.
    sorry i dont have a video but there always bad quality thankyou Rose

Serious singer/songwriter

I a pretty good singer but a great song writer, I'm looking for my shot at doing what I love. I have the focus and passion to do great, I believe. please email me. Also I play the acoustic guitar.

Next Big Thing..

Hi Check me out !

Youtube - nathanbrb
    Facebook - Nathan Brown

Why cant someone from Scotland be the next young star.. if greyson chance and justin bieber can.. i can !: )

Thanks, Nathan Brown.

For something different, check Moda trio website.

Young Artist

I am 14 years old. I am a singer/songwriter I played the acoustic guitar. I want to be known because I love music not just for money. Music is my life and I'm a very committed person.

Im a versatile singer/rapper/writer. I've had previous releases in both house & hiphop.
    Pls contact me with more info.

Kindest regards
    lil' london

Young artist seeking management

Hello Daniel,

I am 19 years of age and desperately seeking some sort of representation/ guidance. I have been to many auditions for various companies advertising that they can 'break you into the music industry' and have unfortunately been attemptedly conned on many occasions. I am therefore seaching elsewhere to fins a suitable A&R Agent or Manager with strong contacts (and proof of it) who is willing to hear me sing, and hopefully sign/ get me signed to a Major Record Label. I am fresh, fun, unique and versative in my technique. I have never done anything proffessional, yet I feel I am the right person to be developed into a strong singer. I write my own songs, but have never had the chance to put them with music and give myself a specific genre to focus on. If you are still available any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Joelle

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information