DMX accuses Ja rule of being homosexual

edited September 2002 in Urban Music
Dmx was on the radio the other day in san francisco and said how a stylist who worked with Ja rule on one of his shows got him x-ed up and fucked him.

X said he heard it from the horses mouth,always knew ja rule was a little battyman, always wanna take off his top when his on stage.

Comments

• edited September 2002
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOT HIM "X-D" UP . RAH HE'S A HOMO YEAH AND HE'S GOT WIFE AND KIDS??????!
  • edited September 2002
    just cause he has a wife and kids don't mean nothing, x-ed up means he got him to take a lot of extasy pills and then banged him.

Actually I'd call it rape but u don't lose your senses when taking extasy so maybe he knew what he was doing in the first place!
  • edited September 2002
    If you take more then 1 extasy pill I'm sure you do loose it. Everything DMX says is gospel then? Even if Ja Rule is gay it's his business. Ja takes his top off on stage, that makes him Chi Chi?
  • edited September 2002
    grrrrrrrr well he`s still fit newayz
  • edited September 2002
    nah, taking off his top does'nt make him chichi but u don't see no other rappers taking off their tops every two minutes.

Would'nt surprise me if he was gay anyway with all the singing he does these dayz
  • edited September 2002
    You obviously don't like Ja then? Never mind, nothing wrong with being gay. At the end of the days he's laughing because he's making money and selling records.
  • edited September 2002
    just a cheap trick
  • KCKC
    edited September 2002
    only because somebody takes his/hers clothes off, it doesnt mean he/she is gay, hun.
    Originally posted by Slider

X said he heard it from the horses mouth,always knew ja rule was a little battyman, always wanna take off his top when his on stage. [/B]
  • edited September 2002
    singing doesn't make you gay either
  • edited September 2002
    aparently ja is releasing a dmx diss record with ashanti and nas. i aint heard it yet tho. also i think dmx done 1 with grandmaster flash.. not sure bout that tho
  • edited September 2002
    is it in return 4 they want war??
  • edited September 2002
    not sure. i was told ja was the first to release a diss record between them. is that a dmx tune your talking about then yeh coz i aint heard it yet
  • edited September 2002
    go 2 www.rapbasement.com its on the news feature its a kay slay exclusive
  • KCKC
    edited September 2002
    i wonder why they started hating each other. innit only a cheap trick how to sell more records? i remember dem wars between cannibus and ll cool j, eminem and everlast...
  • edited September 2002
    It's all just professional wrestling.
  • edited September 2002
    how can ja rule be a homo if he's got 2 kids and a wife, and look at all the women he's been linked to. i dont tink its a cover up, i choose not to believe dis until ders evidence