Johnson Crew vs Burger Bar Boys

edited January 2011 in Chit Chat
I've heard that these two are playing each other in the FA Cup 5th round, no?

Comments

• edited January 2003
    very funny
  • edited January 2003
    Why thank you.
  • edited January 2003
    i think their joke names for crews
  • edited January 2003
    I think they're pricks. If you gonna have a crew and go round killin people at least have a decent name that public wont take this piss outta. How about the Johnson MuthaFwouckers and the Burger Bar Bastards? At least that sounds a bit fearsome. I bet these punks are really about as hard as shit in a microwave-still it aint my problem....
  • edited January 2003
    I swear Bassman is part of the burger bar crew?
  • edited January 2003
    He is. They aint nice people.

p.s Bassman is out of the pen now
  • edited January 2003
    Whom is Bassman please?
  • edited January 2003
    MC Bassman, one of the most well known and loved mc's in the drum n bass scene.
  • edited January 2003
    perhaps its got somthing to do with the crews being formed in the 70's
  • edited January 2003
    That is the dumbest name. "OOOooh run, here comes the macdonalds crew"...."u aint ready for the Wimpy massive..."

I thought crewnames were carefully chosen to instill fear in ur rivals. Not to make em feel hungry, I dont get it. WHere the name come from?
  • edited January 2003
    chain of restaurants

called the "burger bar"?
  • edited January 2003
    I would LOVE to see you say to any of them that your crew name is stupid :D
  • edited January 2003
    I would. What they gonna do? Shoot me with their Super Soaker?
  • edited January 2003
    exactly. Maybe they were thinking that:

"Ok, we got a shit name, but who is gonna step close enuff to tell us..?"

maybe?
  • edited January 2003
    maybe
  • edited January 2003
    Originally posted by ESSEX BOY
    I would. What they gonna do? Shoot me with their Super Soaker?
    umm :o ..no. they'll kill u like they did 2 innocent girls. where u bin?
  • edited January 2003
    Joking. Sad thing they prolly would. Or do a drive by with thier spud-guns!
  • edited January 2003
    there not all bad u know!! sum of em r safe!! yeah u mite think the names sound dogey but there from back in d day these kru`s ave been around for time not like ur shity crews (wannabes), johnsons is from d name of d st they were formed on nd d food place by em, nd burgers is from d food place aswel. memba theres over 200 members in johnys they aint all shotin innocents
  • edited January 2003
    They names are gay and they're ####s. dont stick up for them. 2 girls are dead thanks to them.
  • edited May 2004
    EEE YESSSS CHECK OUT www.dnbstreet.com
    for full line up and details...

June 12th SEone London Bridge
    full on shizzle...

Peace
  • edited May 2004
    :cool:
  • edited May 2004
    Im not being funny but people on here should not really be slagging off these gangs names on public forums, it could get people into a lot of serious trouble, im from Birmingham myself where the gangs originate from. We are talking about dangerous people here.

All I advise is watch what you say as it could get you into trouble.
  • edited May 2004
    listen Im frm Round here I know how sh*t be for real and neither of them aint no joke so dont be calling out names on the net like some snitchez stay outta sh*t dat dont concern y'all and stop wit the running off at tha mouth on the internet cuz I guarantee y'all dont wana see none of them and aint none of y'all gona come round here shouting out all them odds..

Keep it real and quit yappin off !!

• edited May 2004
    any football firm could have them anyday.
  • edited May 2004
    tuck in ya skirt
  • edited May 2004
    Originally posted by Dappa
    I swear Bassman is part of the burger bar crew?
    Just seen your sig. When exactly will Risk be back on?
  • edited May 2004
    Originally posted by Dommy Narco
    any football firm could have them anyday.
    :confused:

Never thought hooligans were too keen on gun crime?
  • edited May 2004
    A name dont mean $$$$, one of the most dangerous crews around where Im from was called Broadway Boys and they were dangerous they all dead or in jail now.
  • edited May 2004
    lol its tru that all quite tough gangs have pretty pathetic names, from the days of capone to this very day.

The whole reason of the name is to let people know where u from, eg Stanley Bad Boyz ( ooollldd! if you were around croydon/streatham around the late 90's early 2000's u would kno about em )
  • qmaqma
    edited December 2005
    that is tru.in manchester the 2 mai gangs with the wierdest names are the gooch and the doddington.the names sound funny but they are some of the most deadliest and notorious gangs in the UK.