90's dance tune 'take me higher?'

Hi, im looking for a early 90's dance tune, sounds like old skool but not sure if it is old enough to class as old skool. Its a woman singing and she starts by singing "i feel alive!" then theres like a chorus bit that goes "give me real love, give me ......? and together we can....." and she either sings take me higher or taking me higher (think that might be the title of the song) If anyone has a clue what im talking about id be sooooooooooo grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

PS IVE REMEMBERED ANOTHER BIT THAT GOES "YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD, WHEN IM WITH YOU ...."

Comments

• edited June 2006
    Beloved's "Your Love Takes Me Higher" from the Happiness CD ?
  • edited June 2006
    na its not that its a really dancy tune, doesnt have as many lyrics - but thanks for your help!
  • edited June 2006
    Jenny i been lookin for the same song for ages but still have'nt had any luck! dont have a clue y cos it was quite popular at the time it was around and i think it was out in 1994 so it would prob class as old skool! I really hope i find it cos loved it when it was out, funny the lyrics that i remember are the ones u r sayin and cant remember anymore, if i do find it il let u know x
  • edited June 2006
    cool thanx, il do the same!
  • edited June 2006
    :D Sounds like the tune you are after is 'REAL LOVE' or sold as 'REAL MIX 93' sometimes by 'THE TIME FREQUENCY'. They are a scottish group, big in the rave days. Also released a few similar sounding songs like 'TAKE ME AWAY', 'THE ULTIMATE HIGH' etc.
    Lyrics 'Give me real love, give me what i need and together we can take it higher'
    Class tune, hope this helps. ;)
  • edited June 2006
    wow that is the song, thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2006
    hi ive just been told what it is, its called real love by The Time Frequency x
  • edited January 2007
    im sure i know the rack you mean but i cant remember whats its called but im sure i heard it here!!!
    back to the old skool
    even if you dont find the choon youre looking for im sure youll find some that you wanted to know the name of ;)
    cheers and good luck
    kev
  • edited January 2011
    hi I´ve been looking for this song everywhere, but i didn´t find. if by chance anybody knows in what cd it was recorded please let me know or whatever if anybody has it, please send me through my e-mai adress. that´s a very nice song and i intend record it in a cd with a few other songs just to listen in car cd player. thanks a lot.

oldcatyoungmind from Brazil
  • edited July 2011
    jennyembleton;439679 said:
    Hi, im looking for a early 90's dance tune, sounds like old skool but not sure if it is old enough to class as old skool. Its a woman singing and she starts by singing "i feel alive!" then theres like a chorus bit that goes "give me real love, give me ......? and together we can....." and she either sings take me higher or taking me higher (think that might be the title of the song) If anyone has a clue what im talking about id be sooooooooooo grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

PS IVE REMEMBERED ANOTHER BIT THAT GOES "YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD, WHEN IM WITH YOU ...."

:)
  • edited December 2011
    jennyembleton;440569 said:
    wow that is the song, thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have two songs on tape - dance o matic and sail away

the first one lyrics sounds like ....systematic, automatic, dance o matic.
    the second one is a female singing we gonna sail away...

does anyone have a clue what the tracks are from?

steve
  • edited January 2012
    the track is TTF - Real Love, brilliant dance band from Scotland... one of my all time favourites.... i have all their tracks & play them out on internet radio, give me a shout if you would like details of the show i do playing old skool dance music from the 90s & have a website oldskooldancerevival. i play requests on my shows regularly & do a chart every week for old skool 90s dance :) The TTF song is available on the album 'Dominator'. The second song Standel is Urban Cookie Collective "Sail Away", will try to think about the first one & let you know :)
  • edited January 2012
    JohnnyP;678177 said:
    the track is TTF - Real Love, brilliant dance band from Scotland... one of my all time favourites.... i have all their tracks & play them out on internet radio, give me a shout if you would like details of the show i do playing old skool dance music from the 90s & have a website oldskooldancerevival. i play requests on my shows regularly & do a chart every week for old skool 90s dance :) The TTF song is available on the album 'Dominator'. The second song Standel is Urban Cookie Collective "Sail Away", will try to think about the first one & let you know :)
    Ok can you name this one which has a guy signing "dance o matic"...other lyrics are "automatic, systematic, its danceomatic"...i threw out the tape but still want to figure out what the track was
  • edited May 12
    oldcatyoungmind;642514 said:
    hi I´ve been looking for this song everywhere, but i didn´t find. if by chance anybody knows in what cd it was recorded please let me know or whatever if anybody has it, please send me through my e-mai adress. that´s a very nice song and i intend record it in a cd with a few other songs just to listen in car cd player. thanks a lot.

oldcatyoungmind from Brazil
    Hi !
    Did you find this song? If not I have :)