production

edited March 2002 in Recording Studio
right i wanna make garage tunes similar to narrows, morph's style.

can u tell me what equipment i will need (what keyboards etc programs) as i have only just started music production

any help will be great

thanks

Comments

• edited March 2002
    how much money you got?
  • edited March 2002
    This thread is should be in the studio section! nd also, why would you want to make tunes like narrows, wouldn't you rather come with your own style rather than being a narrows sound alike?
  • SenSen
    edited March 2002
    BTW Jedi, Narrows and Morph use this forum on the occasion - they may have some pointers for you...
  • edited March 2002
    Why not try making tunes on someone elses setup for a while first. I think people often think that anyone can produce, which is not strictly true.

You might find yourself better off having a go one someone elses stuff before shelling out loads of cash. It's not as easy as it sounds and you might not get into it as much as you'd hoped.
  • SenSen
    edited March 2002
    Good suggestion Zed. Kind of a try before you buy...you may also find a writing partner while you're at it...
  • edited March 2002
    I do most of my writing in partnerships, it's a great way to get on with an idea. Also for me it's a great way to get stuff released, by writing with better known people and doing their hard work for them!!!
  • edited March 2002
    ok then . but what equipment do i need as i havent got a clue what 2 get ? also how does narrows make them samples he uses ? anyone know ?

thanks